To make the process of sending files easier, we have setup the upload form below.
File types allowed: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xml, .csv, .rtf, .txt, .pdf, .jpg, .png, .gif, .swf, .fla, .psd, .ai, .eps, .html, .mp3, .mov, .mp4, .flv, .zip, .rar
By Clicking “Submit”, you confirm that you have all necessary rights and the authority to use the uploaded text, images, or other documents and use of these files will not infringe upon any intellectual property rights of any other third party.
*Once you click Submit, please allow enough time for the file to upload.
**When upload is finished the page will reload with a message “Your file is uploaded”.
***If you have more files to send, just reload the page and upload the next file.
The upload form above will allow you to upload a single file at a time, or .zip and .rar files may be used to send a collection of files at once. The zip and rar filetypes are a copy of the original folder/file, and can be easily used to share or store a group of files or folders.
To compress a file or folder on Windows:
- Locate the file or folder that you want to compress.
- Right-click the file or folder, point to “Send To”, and then click “Compressed (zipped) Folder”.
- A new compressed folder is created. To rename it, right-click the folder, click Rename, and then type the new name.
To compress a file or folder on Mac:
- Select the files or folder you want to send in Finder.
- Click on the File menu and select the option that begins with “Create an archive”
- And that’s it. The archive saved out will be a zip file you can upload easily below.
To send us larger files, use an ftp program and connect to:
contact us for the password. (clients only)
FTP Setup Instructions using FileZilla click here.